Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 78 (103 days to go…)


Well had an interesting random thing happen today. I was working late, listening to some music on my awesome Bose headphones. There were only a couple people in the office as it was around midnight. Well someone left the office door open, and one of the cats (one of the more friendly ones) wandered in to say hi. I kinda noticed it but didn’t pay much attention. This is not the first time one of them has come to visit and I figured one of the other people would chase it out. I went back to work as I was trying to finish some important work and get to bed… plus it was a good song on. Well suddenly said cat decides to jump up on MY DESK. MINE. There are 20 workspaces in here and it chooses mine. It decides to walk and rub over ALL my stuff. I’m stuck there trying to decide how to get it off as it runs behind all my monitors. Finally Sharron is able to get it down and take it outside (Thank You!). Needless to say, these cats are not exactly clean. That aside, as most of you know, I am highly allergic to cats. So it was time to clean… everything… Exactly what I felt like doing at 12am in the morn. Ah well… it was all dusty anyways. (Things get dusty here crazy quick). So yah, that was fun. Let’s just hope this is one cat who doesn’t come back. ;-)



~David

2 comments:

  1. So the cat wondered instead of wandered in? Lol. Just thought I would catch your spelling error before Mrs. McNeeley did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea what your talking about... >_>. Hey I'm having trouble getting these posts out as it is lol. >_<

    ReplyDelete