Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 126 (55 days to go…)


Another developer, Brian arrived today. He is a branch lead so he is also going to be taking over the Tech Lead position when Jamie leaves. I have spoken to Brian many times over IM but have never got a chance to work with him directly so this should be cool.

I also received another package today, this time from my friend Bonatz. Besides some Cinnamon Rolls and some doughnuts, it also included something else. See back before I left I had my friend Freddy put a bunch of anime on an external hard drive. One of the shows was Fate Stay Zero, an epic prequel to Fate Stay Night. Well it turned out he only put the first of 2 seasons on it as the second season was not out yet. Over a month ago when I finished the first season (and it of course left you hanging) I asked him to send a disk with the second season which he did. Well it never came unfortunately and I have been waiting in anticipation all this time.

While waiting I told my friend Bonatz about the series. He watched it all and also thought it was epic. After several weeks he got tired of not being able to talk to be about the second season so he said he will send me a copy in his next package to me. So I finally get to watch the second season! Thank you so much! I have no idea what happened to the one Freddy sent. Murphy’s Law says I will somehow get it in a day or two.



~David

No comments:

Post a Comment