Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 140 (41 days to go…)


Well last night was a bit miserable. It has gotten a bit cold recently especially at night when it gets down to the lower 40s and even 30s. Last night was the first time my roommate in the back turned on the heater in our room. It smelled a bit bad but as most of you know I can barely smell so I don’t care about that so much. The problem is the fact that the room is so small and so poorly insulated. Also I am on the top bunk and heat rises. When the heater kicks on, it very quickly makes the entire room hot, probably close to 80 degrees or so as I was still pretty hot with no covers on. Then a couple minutes later when it kicks off the room quickly cools to probably around 60 degrees. I was still cold with my covers and blankets over me. The heater goes through these cycles every 10 min or so. Because of this I didn’t get much sleep last night. Apparently this is something else I am going to have to get used to lol.



~David

No comments:

Post a Comment