Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 112 (69 days to go…)


Thought I would post some various random pictures today.

They just finished fixing up the US NSE.  It looks pretty nice now.


These lights in front of the main building they just can't seem to get right.  Apparently they put them in right before I got here, but then they stopped working by the time I got here.  They dug them up and fixed them.  Then they dug them up again to put in better piping for the wires.  Then they dug them up again to put rocks down.  Then they dug up the rocks to put little brick edging around. (Which you can see in process below.)  Every month they are digging them back up and killing all the grass which they go to great lengths to keep green.  It's just funny as it seems like every time I turn around, they are digging them back up.




And hey, everything is back in place again... for now...


Here is some more pictures around the area.  Again it is a pretty small base; not too much to it.









The volleyball court



The all important laundry services


And a couple more shots






~David

No comments:

Post a Comment