Hey, what’s up? I have some good news! I just passed the 20% mark. 1/5th of the way done!
After dinner when we were coming back from the DFAC, we noticed the kittens were out playing. Dani decided to go up and watch/play with them. They were very jumpy and playful. Below are some pictures.





Unfortunately I was taking still pictures; I wish I was shooting a video. You can see that she is using her badge holder as a string to play with the kittens. She got the idea from a guy that walked out and did it. Well RIGHT after the last picture was taken, the kitten in it grabs hold of the badge string and takes off running through the hole in the building. LUCKALLY the badge got snagged on the side of the building and the kitten left it there. She was able to retrieve it. She almost lost her badge, her passport, her CAC card, and everything else she keeps in there. That would NOT have been a good ‘lost report’ to file… We were all so thankful that it got snagged. Otherwise she and I would probably be trying everything we could to dig under the building and reach for it. We got a good laugh at it and found out how NOT to play with the kittens…
~David
No comments:
Post a Comment