I got another care package today. This time it was from the McNeeley family. Mrs. McNeeley baked me some mint chocolate chip cookies (my FAVORITE) in her new kitchen. Such an awesome surprise! She vacuum sealed them so they very fresh and tasty. The rest of the office thought they were awesome too. Thank you so much! Again excellent timing while I am trying to figure out all this search stuff. She also sent a few other things including this little toy basketball/hoop. I hung it up above my desk. She also wrote me a note where she noted I messed up on my math in an earlier post in this blog. I had actually realized it pretty quickly and fixed it like the next day after I posted it. SOMEHOW she still caught it! :-P
~David
Trust me, she has gotten me on a few of my posts too, she is a good checker! (and a great baker... and an awesome Mother)
ReplyDelete