Well I got my blizzard account unlocked today. Yay. What a hassle. For the occasion I took my laptop into the one “sports bar” (a “bar” with no alcohol since no alcohol is permitted on base… ) on base which has Wi-Fi. I tried playing a couple of my online games just to see how bad it was. The Blizzard games (Diablo and StarCraft) were absolutely unplayable. I then tried League of Legends. That (which is oddly much more interactive online than either Blizzard game) was actually ALMOST playable. I played with some random people against some bots. There was about a half second lag which was annoying but I could still compensate reasonably well; just had to predict a half second ahead. What made the game UNplayable though was the fact that during a 30 min game I got completely disconnected about five times. If the internet was a LITTLE more reliable it would be just good enough to somewhat play. Ah well. I still got a double kill so whatever. :-P
I also said hello to some of my gamer friends on Teamspeak. A shout out to you all, Pawnage (or Luxid.. w/e), RainInDeath, BreathrenAm, TheGrail, and DrBamBam
~David
No comments:
Post a Comment