Well I after trying a few I think I found the best shower. There are some pictures below. Yes this is the BEST one I have found. An entire corner is all rotted out but that means it gets good drainage unlike almost every other shower. I have no idea where the water is going and frankly I don’t care. Out of sight out of mind. This shower also has pretty good pressure so I can actually get the shampoo out of my hair. Enjoy.
Also here are some pictures of my room. I am room number 235 on the left. I have the top bunk. As you can see it is pretty cramped. There is room for one more bed behind the curtain in what is called the ‘Cadillac’. Both my roommates and I are all on different schedules so there is someone sleeping 90% of the time. They both seem pretty cool though. One is going to be leaving in a couple weeks.
.
~David







No comments:
Post a Comment