Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 19 (162 days to go…)


I was up late last night as we were pushing a release. Everything went very smooth which was good. I got to bed at around 3:30am or so. Unfortunately I didn’t wake up in time to go to the Embassy to eat. Ah well we will go over there another day. 



~David

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog background template... copy cat!

    I would love that outdoor market, and would probably spend all my money there, I am a fool for handmade stuff (its the artist in me)

    Take care brotha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yah I noticed I used the same one as you did when I got caught up on your blog a couple weeks after starting this blog. I was just trying to go for something 'sandy'ish. Ah well great minds think alike. ;-) I can try to pick you up a few items from there before I leave. Let me know if you want anything specific. Take care man on your own adventure.


      ~David

      Delete