Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 4 (177 days to go…)


We had a new person come in, Dani, so technically I am not the ‘newb’ anymore. Everyone else was busy so I showed her around a bit and took her to the DFAC for some food. She is pretty cool. At some point I lost my sunglasses though and couldn’t find them anywhere. Luckily later that day when I went back for more food, one of the chefs recognized me and returned them.

My package I sent out about a week before I left that has all my living supplies in it arrived today, but it arrived in Bagram where I THOUGHT I was going and not Kabul. I had Amanda talk to them over at Bagram and they are going to forward it to me. It shouldn’t take too long, around 4 days or so. Hopefully it comes soon as ATM I am living off of like 4 shirts and 3 pairs of pants. Also I only have the little travel bottles of like shampoo and deodorant and stuff.



~David

No comments:

Post a Comment