Well I got a package in today… It wasn’t the package I have been WAITING For but the second package, the one my parents’ sent out about a week ago. It contained a couple things I couldn’t fit in my carry on stuff, plus some good snacks my parents packed in. The Texas Cinnamon Rolls they packed in tasted awesome after having been here for 2 weeks without proper snackage. They also packed in a wireless router for my room which will make chilling on my top bunk much more easy. I have been watching Big Bang theory on my lapdock (that my phone plugs into), but I have had to run a cord all the way up to it so I can stream it off the shared drive. This box certainly was appreciated. I thank both my parents and my sister. Still, it would be nice if at some point my box I sent out about 3 weeks ago now would arrive…
~David
No comments:
Post a Comment