I got an email today that my Blizzard account (used to play Star Craft, Diablo, etc.) had been locked for ‘suspicious activity’. It was probably when I tried to log in from Dubai. They want me to go through the steps to reset my password. Unfortunately I need to put in either a license key from one of my games OR answer a security questions. I buy all their games online so I don’t know the license key, and I don’t remember what I put in for the security question. (I hate those things because someone can easily compromise your account with them, so I usually put in something weird. What is more, I cannot submit a help ticket unless I log in… which I can’t. Awesomeness… I tried to call them but being Saturday their lines were full. I guess I will try again Monday…
~David
Hey man! Nice blog! I hope you keep it updated! (Your only 20 days behind, so get to it!)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy life while your out there man!
~Big Dave!
(total unselfish plug of my own blog for your readers...)
www.intothenaturalstateofmind.blogspace.com
:P